Julia and Kylie plop down their messenger bags full of faces and get comfortable as they discuss why no one will hug Sansa this year! It’s difficult to explain. They get through four episodes before having to go count their grain stores.
Listen below, subscribe/listen on iTunes (the newest episode is updated in the app, even if not on the site yet), subscribe to our RSS feed, search for “Unabashed Book Snobbery” in any podcast app, or download an MP3 of this episode here (go to ‘show all’).
This episode’s saltarello performance is “Saltarello for Recorder,” performed by Aldo Bova.
- 0:00 – Intro & fandom nicknames
- 7:40 – “Dragonstone”
- 27:24 – “Stormborn”
- 42:45 – “Queen’s Justice”
- 52:35 – “Spoils of War”
- All UBS Podcast episodes
- Winterhell Season 7 Retrospective “Sansa’s Shithole Siblings”
- Winterhell Season 6 Retrospective “Ballad of the Bastards“
- Arya Todd Drops Out of School
- Bran and the Amazing Exposition Trees
- The Season 7 Carol Awards
- Game of Thrones is Still Sexist (Don’t All Gasp At Once)
- Book Snob Glossary