Julia and Kylie interact positively by sharing stabby tales with each other and watching Arya become the next cake boss.
Listen below, subscribe/listen on iTunes (the newest episode is updated in the app, even if not on the site yet), subscribe to our RSS feed, search for “Unabashed Book Snobbery” in any podcast app, or download an MP3 of this episode here.
This episode’s saltarello performance serves a dark and a vengeful god.
- 0:00 – Introduction & fandom nicknames
- 11:15 – Recap part 1 (stick hitting)
- 30:00 – Recap part 2 (Meta Players Club)
- 44:40 – Recap part 3 (parkour & cakes)
- 1:02:20 – Analysis (what actually is this?)
- 1:27:18 – Checklist or Asspull?
- Arya Todd Drops Out of School (Arya Season 6 retrospective)
- Book Snob Glossary
- How Much Time Has Actually Passed on Game of Thrones?
- Arya Season 5 Retrospective
- Sexism & S6 Part 3 (Empowerment)
- Strawmen, Steelmen, and the Benefit of the Doubt
- Acedia Revisited: GOT, The 100, and the Spring Slaughter
- Definitive Ranking of Stephen Sondheim Musicals