Julia and Kylie are joined by Caroline and Jana for yet another overly litigious episode. Having just completed The Wars to Come rewatch project, the four chat about Game of Thrones season 4, spooky skeletons, thunderstorms, and cough drops.
Listen below, subscribe/listen on iTunes (the newest episode is updated in the app, even if not on the site yet), subscribe to our RSS feed, search for “Unabashed Book Snobbery” in any podcast app, or download an MP3 of this episode here (go to ‘show all’).
This episode’s opening is the “Book Snob Sing-a-long” by the Metro Gnomes. The closing is Stary Olsa’s ‘dance version’ of Saltarello #2.
- 0:00 – Season impressions, acting, and directing
- 23:25 – Best and worst episode
- 36:10 – Best and worst scenes
- 57:45 – Best and worst plotline & themes
- 1:15:05 – Women in S4
- 1:50:00 – Caroline’s random notes