Julia and Kylie close out their Season 7 retrospective series with yet another conversation about the geographically scattered plots of the year. Part 2 features all Ironborn and one Redwyne.
Listen below, subscribe/listen on iTunes (the newest episode is updated in the app, even if not on the site yet), subscribe to our RSS feed, search for “Unabashed Book Snobbery” in any podcast app, or download an MP3 of this episode here (go to ‘show all’).
The opening and closing Saltarello is “rievezahl’s Mandolin Project“.
- 0:00 – Intro & Theon’s arc
- 35:45 – Euron the Hooligan
- 58:15 – Olenna the Sour Grapes
- 1:21:15 – The state of Weisseroff
- Sam Drops Out of School and Other Fairly Stupid Tales Part 1, Part 2
- Dragonstalled Season 7 Retrospective
- Cherry Bomb Season 7 Retrospective
- The Ironboors are made of Salt and Snores
- Cheryl’s Landing Retrospective (Season 6)
- Simplified Bay of Dragons Retrospective
- ‘The Wars to Come’ GoT Rewatch Project
- All UBS Podcast episodes
- The Game of Thrones Book Snob Glossary