Julia and Kylie discuss the main plotline of Game of Thrones Season 7, involving two or three love triangles, two or three trips right past the North, and only one abandoned island.
Listen below, subscribe/listen on iTunes (the newest episode is updated in the app, even if not on the site yet), subscribe to our RSS feed, search for “Unabashed Book Snobbery” in any podcast app, or download an MP3 of this episode here (go to ‘show all’).
The episode’s opening and closing is an homage to Jon Snow’s theme from last year’s retrospective, and continues to parody Stephen Sondheim‘s Assassins.
- 0:00 – Intro, nicknames, & ‘Dragonstone’
- 28:15 – ‘Stormborn’
- 51:05 – ‘Queen’s Justice’
- 1:14:20 – ‘Spoils of War’
- 1:23:45 – ‘Eastwatch’
- ‘The Wars to Come’ GoT Rewatch Project
- All UBS Podcast episodes
- The Game of Thrones Book Snob Glossary
- Dragonstone s7 written essays
- Game of Thrones is Still Sexist: don’t all gasp at once
- All Game of Thrones retrospectives
- Divide and Fail to Conquer (on Tyrion’s plan)
- Jon and Dany’s Tepid Boat Scene Sunk the Season
- UBS Tyrion Podcast