- 0:00 – Fandom News
- 20:15 – Random but important representation
- 44:45 – Adaptational maxim #5 No Whitewashing Allowed
- Age of Ultron: Is Joss Whedon Literal Trash?
- Selznick and the Maxims of Adaptation
- Marvel, what, what, WHAT are you doing?
- Why Do Stories Matter?
- Why Fiction and Representation Matter
- A Refreshing Breeze Blows Black Sails Past Grimdark
- Patriarchy Brain in A Song of Ice and Fire
Kylie is a Managing Editor at The Fandomentals on a mission to slay all the tropes. She has a penchant for complex familial dynamics and is easily pleased when authors include in-depth business details.
Latest posts by Kylie (see all)
- Genug with Bad Boys on The Fandomentalist - July 24, 2017
- GoT 7×02 Stormborn Liveblog: The Sodium Menace - July 23, 2017
- GoT 7×01 Dragonstone Review on Unabashed Book Snobbery - July 19, 2017
Julia is a Managing Editor at The Fandomentals with far too many hobbies and complex emotions. She may or may not be an actual Martell.
Bi, she/her. Gretchen is a Managing Editor for the Fandomentals. An unabashed nerdy fangirl and aspiring sci/fi and fantasy author, she has opinions about things like media, representation, and ethics in storytelling.
Latest posts by Gretchen (see all)
- Crazy Chick with a Bun in the Oven - July 22, 2017
- And Now For Something (Hopefully Not Completely) Different - July 19, 2017
- Wynonna Proves Pregnant Women Kick (Demon) Ass - July 15, 2017