Gretchen, Julia, and Kylie meet up in Griffin’s tiny town of Chicago, where the four of them sit down in a very well-structured episode about Star Wars, the lady Kuvira, and gynecological health. This episode was recorded live, and the results are…exactly what you’d expect.
Follow us on Soundcloud, iTunes, find us in any podcast app, or subscribe to our RSS feed.
- 0:00 – Intro, some news, and what the hell is this Airbnb?
- 12:45 – Hopes and dreams for The Last Jedi
- 32:25 – Star Wars prequels vs. Game of Thrones, love is in the air
- 56:00 – It’s an eyebrow thing; a chat about Kuvira
- Jenny Nicholson gets a porg
- Unabashed Book Snobbery Podcast
- Book Snob Glossary
- Jon and Dany’s Tepid Boat Scene Sunk the Season
- Thor 2: Stuff Happens! Don’t Question It!
- Dorne Season 5 Retrospective: Soup for Larry
- Leather pants & who wore them better: Azula vs. Kuvira
- Suyin Beifong is the Worst and Therefore the Best