Julia, Kylie, and Caroline continue their viewing of House of the Dragon with its second episode “The Rogue Prince” and crap…are they starting to really enjoy it? Only minor Dornish rants ensue, and we learn why Rhaenys’s hair is so big.
Listen below, subscribe/listen on iTunes (the newest episode is updated in the app, even if not on the site yet), subscribe to our RSS feed, search for “Unabashed Book Snobbery” in any podcast app, or download an MP3 of the episode here (go to ‘show all’).
The intro & outro saltarello is performed by Stary Olsa from their album “Liepšaje (The Best)”, which is available for purchase on Bandcamp.
- 0:00 – Introduction
- 5:20 – Episode Recap
- 8:16 – Beginning of episode discussion
- 16:15 – Yet another Criston Cole rant
- 21:00 – Some clarifications from last week
- 25:00 – Alicent the sexual manipulator
- 35:20 – Will Viserys marry this 12 year old?
- 44:09 – Daemon shenanigans
- 1:10:41 – Let’s talk costumes
- 1:16:45 – Highlights/lowlights
- All UBS Podcast episodes
- House of the Dragon is Actually a Compelling Story about Westeros (spoilers)
- Game of Thrones retrospective series
- GoT Season 8 articles
- ‘The Wars to Come’ GoT Rewatch Project
- A Song of Pins and Needles (Caroline’s wardrobe analysis)
Have strong thoughts about this piece you need to share? Or maybe there’s something else on your mind you’re wanting to talk about with fellow Fandomentals? Head on over to our Community server to join in the conversation!