Kylie and Julia, purge themselves of a terrible adaption and instead open their emails and inboxes to book-only questions. What could go wrong?
Listen below, subscribe/listen on iTunes (the newest episode is updated in the app, even if not on the site yet), subscribe to our RSS feed, search for “Unabashed Book Snobbery” in any podcast app, or download an MP3 of this episode here (go to ‘show all’).
This saltarello performance is by Juan Martínez Andrés from Barataria Project, and is available for purchase from Amazon.com here.
- 3:45 – Cersei’s rule and patriarchy
- 11:15 – Sansa and Lady
- 15:35 – Dany and Stannis foils?
- 21:41 – Jaime situated as a Lannister
- 26:35 – Who killed Aenys and Poly Oberyn/Ellaria?
- 33:20 – What does Sansa want?
- 34:40 – Stoneheart? Machine gun?
- 35:45 – Cat in Dorne
- 37:45 – About that incest…
- 42:45 – Ladies in court & Kylie sings
- 49:30 – The Seven in Dorne
- 54:20 Martin’s earlier works?
- 57:30 Perfect ASOIAF adaptation?
- 1:00:45 Dwarf’s Penny Theory
- 1:02:00 #dorne #brexit
- 1:03:30 Brienne’s future role?
- 1:05:00 Comey joke & Qarth
- 1:08:00 Jaime and Brienne and Cersei
- 1:11:35 Deria & Meria
- 1:14:45 Arieaegon & rapid fire Dorne
- Loneliness and love in GRRM’s A Song for Lya
- Selznick and the Maxims of Adaptation
- Episode #15: Jaime and Brienne take the riverlands
- Episode #6: The Cersei Lannister Show
- Five Unfounded Assumptions the Arianne/Aegon Speculators Make
- On Sansa’s “Stockholm Syndrome” with Littlefinger
- UBS The Podcast, Roundup Post!