Julia and Kylie welcome snobby book fans Caroline and Jana to discuss Season 1 as a whole after participating in the GoT rewatch project: The Wars to Come. This is objectively the best season, so everyone’s happy, right? Right? This is what happiness feels like!
Listen below, subscribe/listen on iTunes (the newest episode is updated in the app, even if not on the site yet), subscribe to our RSS feed, search for “Unabashed Book Snobbery” in any podcast app, or download an MP3 of this episode here (go to ‘show all’).
This episode’s opening is the “Book Snob Sing-a-long” by the Metro Gnomes, and cloeses with a saltarello by Dalriada, available for purchase on Amazon.
- 0:00 – Introduction and musings on The Wars to Come;
- 13:00 – General highlights and lowlights;
- 30:45 – Best/worst episodes and scenes;
- 57:00 – Cracks in the plaster;
- 1:16:45 -Things the show improved/adaptational decisions;
- 1:36:00 – Our 8th grade book report