Yeah, yeah, the “May the 4th be with you” joke is pretty trite at this point.
^Okay, well, if Obama is making month-based puns, I guess it’s acceptable.
But at the same time, if there’s a day celebrating the Star Wars franchise, then we here on The Fandomentals are not going to balk at it. We definitely like at least 50% of it. Some of us even enjoy the prequels, and that’s just fine, son. So with the outpouring of love for these movies that you’ll find here, especially during this uniquely exciting era for Star Wars fans, we decided to collect all of our posts in one place for a very happy 4th of May.
- Anakin Skywalker Never Had a Chance
- Padmé: The Lost Scenes
- The Bait and The Vessel: The Dynamic of Vader and Sidious
- The Rule of Two: What George Lucas Has Taught Us About Narrative Creation (also about the sequels)
- Ship Wars: A New Hope
- A Totally Critical Rewatch of the Empire Strikes Back
- Han and Leia, and Why I Still Think about Them
- There Is No Other: Leia Organa’s Viability As the Backup Plan
- My Remedial Star Wars Education
- Should we be pissed off about The Force Awakens?
- The Skywalkers are Martells and kindly no one touch me
- Why Everyone Needs to Stop Calling Rey a “Mary Sue”
- More Reasons Rey is a Groundbreaker
- The Fanwankers Podcast, Star Wars: The Force Awakens
- Let’s Talk About that Rogue One Trailer
- Wondercon 2016: The Nerds Awaken
- Top 10 Political Scenes in the Star Wars Franchise
- Parody Project: The Auralnauts’ Star Wars Saga
- A definitive ranking of Star Wars: TFA bathroom breaks
- 10 Things I would rather see added to Pride and Prejudice than zombies (#5)
- Rewatching just one prequel scene nearly killed my Star Wars hype
Note that the bantha fodder is all by me. You are welcome.