- 0:00 – Fandom news
- 16:30 – Unnecessarily gendered things
- 32:15 – Adaptational maxim #3, rearrangements
- 44:45 – Media & the let-down
- Selznick and the Maxims of Adaptation
- Supergirl 2×14 Review
- Black Sails Heads into Dangerous and Disappointing Waters
- Black Sails Begins in Choppy Waters
- Star Wars Rewatch: The Phantom Menace
- The 100 “Thirteen” Review
Kylie is a Managing Editor at The Fandomentals on a mission to slay all the tropes. She has a penchant for complex familial dynamics and is easily pleased when authors include in-depth business details.
Julia is a Managing Editor at The Fandomentals with far too many hobbies and complex emotions. She may or may not be an actual Martell.
Latest posts by Julia (see all)
- Ballad of the Bastards Part 2: Why Did You Do it Jonny? - March 22, 2017
- Ballad of the Bastards Part 1: The North Can’t Be Bothered - March 21, 2017
- The Highs and Lows of the Avatar Franchise - March 15, 2017
Bi, she/her. Gretchen is an unabashed nerdy fangirl and aspiring sci/fi and fantasy author. She has opinions about things like media, representation, and fandom. She serves as a Managing Editor for The Fandomentals.
Latest posts by Gretchen (see all)
- Bellamy Feels But Octavia Doesn’t Because She Had Sex - March 23, 2017
- This is Your Brain on Stories - March 20, 2017
- Troublesome Implications on the Hydrazine Trail - March 16, 2017