All’s fair in love and Myers & Briggs typing! Gretchen, Julia, and Kylie chat about how to write compelling love stories before arbitrarily subdividing characters based on personalities, morality, and vague overarching traits.
Follow us on Soundcloud, iTunes, find us in any podcast app, or subscribe to our RSS feed.
- 0:00 – Introduction & fandom news 12/11 edition
- 14:15 – How to write compelling romances
- 26:30 – Star Wars Prequels vs. Game of Thrones #8, pacing
- 45:15 – The typing and sorting fandom
- The 3rd Annual Carol Awards!
- Supergirl Introduces Korrasami 2.0
- The Dutiful Princess is the Best Trope and it’s Everywhere
- The Suffering Empathy is My All Time Favorite Trope