Gretchen, Julia, and Kylie confess their confusion over what makes ‘bad boys’ so appealing—especially the ones that are more downright villainous (unless you ask the fandom)—and protest the vilification of female characters unworthily deemed more evil than the ‘bad boys’.
Follow us on Soundcloud, iTunes, find us in any podcast app, or subscribe to our RSS feed.
- 0:00 – Intro & fandom news 7/24/17
- 20:25 – “Bad Boys” in media
- 39:30 – Star Wars Prequels vs. GoT #1, production value
- 51:40 – Vilified women in media
- Kylie’s open inbox vlog
- The Korrasami Comics are Coming and We Are…Definitely Something
- Star Wars rewatch: Attack of the Critic
- The Suffering Empath is My All Time Favorite Trope
- Holiday in the Sun, a Nerdy Feminist Viewing
- Carol’s Landing retrospective