Gretchen, Julia, and Kylie welcome guests Whitney and Apple to discuss all things Black Panther, compelling villains, and every question about fictional governance you could ask for.
Follow us on Soundcloud, iTunes, find us in any podcast app, or subscribe to our RSS feed.
- 0:00 – Fandom news 3/04/18 edition
- 16:30 – Black Panther part 1, initial reactions and characters
- 49:45 – Other villains we almost side with
- 1:00:50 – Black Panther part 2, meaning and themes
- Black Panther is Rich, Complex, and Fun
- ‘Black Panther’ raises difficult questions in museum community
- The Tragedy of Erik Killmonger
- Carol’s Landing season 5 Retrospective
- The Fallacy of GoT’s women on Top Part 3: Empowerment