PQube and developer Vewo Interactive Inc. are excited to announce that the original ‘Nexomon’ is Out Now on Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4/5, and Xbox One/Series X!
- Prequel to Nexomon Extinction, out now on consoles for the first time!
- Choose your starter: 7 unique creatures to choose from
- Build your ultimate team! Catch, evolve and collect over 300 unique Nexomon
- Embark on an epic journey and explore 10 vibrant regions in the NexoWorld
- Deep & engaging turn-based battle system
- Visit our Nexomon micro-site to see our brand new blog content!
- Pick up your official Nexomon merch!
- 10% discount on PlayStation platforms at launch
‘Nexomon’ is a return to nostalgic monster catching gameplay and prequel to ‘Nexomon: Extinction’.
Embark on an epic journey across 10 regions, building your ultimate team to take on powerful Tamers and fearsome Nexomon.
Catch, evolve and collect over 300 unique creatures in the original Nexomon adventure on console for the first time. In a throwback to the 2D monster catching games of the 90’s and 00’s, take part in a deep and engaging 2D battle system with animated turn-based combat against wild Nexomon, fellow tamers and legendary champions!
Find out about the seven Starter Nexomon including their evolutions and abilities with their brand new blog! Be sure to check out the awesome work of the Nexomon community with weekly blog updates.
Nexomon’ is out now on Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4/5 and Xbox One/Series X for the first time!
Image courtesy of PQube
Have strong thoughts about this piece you need to share? Or maybe there’s something else on your mind you’re wanting to talk about with fellow Fandomentals? Head on over to our Community server to join in the conversation!