Calling all Jujutsu Sorcerers! Crunchyroll Loves, the in-house streetwear brand from Crunchyroll, is launching pre-orders today for a new JUJUTSU KAISEN streetwear collection.
In addition to warding off fearsome cursed spirits, this limited edition line will include the following specially-designed items:
- Three short-sleeve t-shirts including a classic white tee emblazoned with show artwork, a black t-shirt featuring Ryomen Sukuna’s frightening fingers, and a black tee featuring protagonist Yuji Itadori
- One black long-sleeved tee featuring a battle-worn and ever-determined Yuji Itadori
- One black and white tye-dyed long sleeve tee featuring Megumi Fushiguro
- One black crew sweatshirt featuring Satoru Gojo
- One red hoodie emblazoned with short artwork, inviting viewers to choose their hell
- A black, acid-washed beanie
Fans of the series have until September 6 to pre-order the collection, which is available now only through the Crunchyroll Store.
Fans can catch up on JUJUTSU KAISEN by streaming the subtitled and dubbed series now on Crunchyroll.
Images courtesy of Crunchyroll
Have strong thoughts about this piece you need to share? Or maybe there’s something else on your mind you’re wanting to talk about with fellow Fandomentals? Head on over to our Community server to join in the conversation!